Tuesday, September 9, 2014

September 2014: Session 1 follow-up

Thanks for the great participation today! I sometimes use this area with groups that seem to be uncomfortable with tools, but you all seemed quite knowledgeable and ready to roll. Please do ask for more information or help if you feel you need it. Otherwise-- I'll see you next week!

UPDATE Tues, Sept. 9: My plan was for us to work together to set up a blog in class last Thursday, but the unexpected glitch that prevented me from sharing my desktop got in the way of that. I repurposed this existing blog, intending it as a stopgap, but may have created more problems than I solved. 

If you are inclined and able to comment, please do. If not, please don't fret or spend much time on this-- we will approach it again in class this week. 

JB

No comments:

Post a Comment